TPG Community

Get online support

Home Phone over NBN FTTC

Highlighted
Level 1a

The NBN Technician has been, NBN FTTC is working, but no home phone.

I am plugged into Phone 1 on the Router. I get dial tone, but any call goes nowhere.

Incoming calls do not ring my phone.

Phone status page shows as 'Telephone Status: Telephone service unavailable. Please check your account settings or register a new number.'.

Help!

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Hi

I have escalated your issue for you and a TPG Engineer will be in contact with you.

Regards,

Peter

Highlighted
Level 1

A convenient broadband modem is such a modem that allows a PC or a change to get Internet access by methods for an adaptable broadband relationship instead of using telephone or satellite TV lines. Cell changes convey reliable Lora modems broadband system to customers and contraptions in territories where the wired affiliations that engage Wi-Fi organization are either unavailable or significantly corrupted.

Highlighted
Level 1a

As far as fulfillment in playing the game, the respondents picked PC game stage 75% of the vote as a they can play any games they need Console games was positioned second with 35% of the vote and Mobile games got 15% of the vote When the respondents were solicited to pick which from the three stages that pulled in the respondents most, jupiter ed grades app it was PC games with half. The subsequent position went to Game Console with 25% of the vote and the last is Mobile Game with 25% of the vote.

Highlighted
Level 1a

With the technology progressing by means of leaps and bounds, more moderen stuff and electronically associated inventions are including up, to feature to our facilitation. Finding some of the satisfactory cameras, which might be cheap too, isn't always a project anymore. best small camera Every logo from first-rate to mediocre is in the run to provide brands that are inside the attain of a commonplace character’s pocket. With the gasoline and oil fees accomplishing the peak of the sky, it’s now not less than a undertaking to make the ends meet. But, it never way to surrender on one’s dream.

Highlighted
Level 1a

HP's little PC may not look like a lot, and it's somewhat old now. Yet, you'll be savvy to not pass judgment on this Chromebook by its small spread. The HP Chromebook 11 gets our vote as the best PC under $200 for some reasons. To begin, for a modest PC, it's entirely worked just as flaunts a responsive console and a lively presentation Best Laptops Under $200.