TPG Community

Get online support

Home phone is not working

D_m
Level 2
Level 2
Hello,
Our home phone has not been working for over 5 days now. We have attempted to contact technical support via phone and email. Today the support number seems to not be working.
Can someone please assist?
Thankyou!
2 REPLIES 2
Shane

Welcome to the community, @D_m !

I am sad to learn that the home phone is not workign for 5 days now, Our Contact Centre is currently receiving a high volume of calls, I'd like to take this opportunity and get to the bottom of this. Send me a Private Message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) so we can proceed with initial investigation.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

For customers experiencing any issues with their service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage.

Check our Service Status page for any known outages.

If you're on NBN, we have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage

If there are no known outages in your area, you can proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link : Troubleshooting No Internet Connection

If the issue is particular with the home phone, these articles may also help :

Regards,

Hello,
Our home phone has not been working for over 5 days now. We have attempted to contact technical support via phone and email. Today the support number seems to not be working.
Thankyou!
Shane

Thanks for the confirmation, @D_m.

I was able to locate the account using the given details, I can see that the issue affecting the service has been escalated to our Engineering Team. We chased this with our Team to prioritise this case, assessment usually takes 24-48hrs, updates will be provided via SMS or Phone call when it becomes available by one of our Engineers.

Regards,

Hello,
Thankyou!