TPG Community

Get online support

Home phone - landline not working

thaonguyen1712
Level 2

Dear Customer Service Team,

A new TPG NBN Bundle Modem was intalled by your electrician/technician yestersay (Thurs 28/2 at about 10am). I've received an email from you (TPG) as follows:

"Fantastic news! Your TPG NBN Bundle service is now active. Surf the net with your NBN connection, make outbound calls and receive incoming calls today."

However, my landline (home phone) does not work after the installation. There is no dial tone. We cannot make calls to other phone numbers or receive incoming calls!!!

I've also received a message from your TPGMobile as follows: "NBN installation complete! If porting your number allow1-5 working days".

Could you please help fix the problem as we need it urgently.

Regards

Thao Nguyen

3 REPLIES 3
Riezl

Hi @thaonguyen1712,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We have located the account using your community details and we can see that the issue has been escalated to our Engineering Team.

We'll make a follow up and will have the case engineer contact you before 4PM SA time today to discuss the progression of the case.

Should you have a preferred contact number and time, please send it via PM.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community - TPG Community

Shane

Hi @thaonguyen1712,

Good day! Based on the latest escalated ticket A TPG technician visit is booked for 05/Mar/2019 between 8AM - 12PM. We'll keep an eye on this, further updates will be provided by one of our Engineers via SMS or Phone call. Let us know should you require further assistance.

Regards,

sdiamond1
Level 2

How do I get a TPG consultant to sort this out 

My landline is not working