TPG Community

Get online support

Home phone not connecting

TeeFrost10
Level 2
Hi I spoke to someone a couple of months ago regarding this matter but its still not fixed.
Ive bought another phone set and im not sure why the phone isnt connecting or why i cant call out or people call in. Theres no dial tone also. Please help
1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @TeeFrost10 ,

Welcome to the community!

I am sad to learn that you're having issues with the home phone service. For customers experiencing any issues with their service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage.

Check our Service Status page for any known outages.

If you're on NBN, we have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage

If there are no known outages in your area, you can proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link : Troubleshooting No Internet Connection

If the issue is particular with the home phone, these articles may also help :

Should you need further assistance, feel free to send me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) also include your best contact number and preferred time.

Regards,

@TeeFrost10 wrote:
Hi I spoke to someone a couple of months ago regarding this matter but its still not fixed.
Ive bought another phone set and im not sure why the phone isnt connecting or why i cant call out or people call in. Theres no dial tone also. Please help