SOLVED Go to solution
frannick
Level 2

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shane

Hi @frannick ,

Welcome to the community!

You can log in to TPG My Account to check the status of the Call Forwarding and set it up if needed.

Check out this community article for reference:

TPG My Account - Accessing your account information online

TPG Home Phone offers a range of free standard features and this includes Call diversion/ Call Forwarding.

Standard call rates apply to forwarded calls. If you have local or national calls included in your plan, call forwarding is included as part of your plan as explained below.

• Big Talk Add-on allow unlimited call forwarding to Local numbers and Standard National numbers
  • OZ Talk and Extra Talk Add-ons allow unlimited call forwarding to Local numbers, Standard National numbers and Australian Mobiles

NOTE: Call forwarding to international numbers is not supported.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Regards,

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @frannick ,

Welcome to the community!

You can log in to TPG My Account to check the status of the Call Forwarding and set it up if needed.

Check out this community article for reference:

TPG My Account - Accessing your account information online

TPG Home Phone offers a range of free standard features and this includes Call diversion/ Call Forwarding.

Standard call rates apply to forwarded calls. If you have local or national calls included in your plan, call forwarding is included as part of your plan as explained below.

• Big Talk Add-on allow unlimited call forwarding to Local numbers and Standard National numbers
  • OZ Talk and Extra Talk Add-ons allow unlimited call forwarding to Local numbers, Standard National numbers and Australian Mobiles

NOTE: Call forwarding to international numbers is not supported.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Regards,