TPG Community

Get online support

How do you speak to an actual complaints department?

Aretheyserious
Level 2

My phone line and internet package were in my late husbands name.  I phone just after his death to change details on my account.  Without warning or notice, my account was cancelled.  I call customer service and they immediately created a new account....of course.....when they are taking your money.  They advised the approx turn around time 24 hours as I already had a phone line and equipment.  I remain with no phone line which is imperative for medical purposes.  I have called time after time and nobody can answer my questions or tell me where my phone line is.  I have asked to be specifically put through to customer complaints and there is no department for this, I am constantly on hold on a mobile number for hours.  I have asked to be disconnected (thinking that I can go to another service provider) and there is no disconnection number.  

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Sorry for your loss. We'd like to take this opportunity to turn around your experience and get to the bottom of this. To better understand the situation and status of the service, send us a Private Message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@Aretheyserious wrote:

My phone line and internet package were in my late husbands name.  I phone just after his death to change details on my account.  Without warning or notice, my account was cancelled.  I call customer service and they immediately created a new account....of course.....when they are taking your money.  They advised the approx turn around time 24 hours as I already had a phone line and equipment.  I remain with no phone line which is imperative for medical purposes.  I have called time after time and nobody can answer my questions or tell me where my phone line is.  I have asked to be specifically put through to customer complaints and there is no department for this, I am constantly on hold on a mobile number for hours.  I have asked to be disconnected (thinking that I can go to another service provider) and there is no disconnection number.