TPG Community

Get online support

How to be included in the big talk add on?

aaazim
Level 2

Why am I Not included in the Big talk add on?

The landline experiences a huge bill ever time for making international calls. Consequently, every time credit card is charged to maintain the $20 balance. 

With the big talk add on, I believe I wouldn't incur this frequent charges to maintain the $20 balance! Why has TPG not approached me with the suggestion to a better deal. Perhaps existing customers are not as important anymore?

I only found out cos I dug deeper, OR have I misunderstood something here?

5 REPLIES 5
Ahra_G

Hi @aaazim,

Homephone add-ons are not automatically included on a phone service to give our customers option to choose which plan or add-on would suit them best. 

It is indicated on our website: https://www.tpg.com.au/nbn

We'd love to organise a call back to be made from a member of our Accounts Team to assist and provide you options regarding your plan. Please do let us know of your most convenient tine to receive a call. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

Why am I Not included in the Big talk add on?

The landline experiences a huge bill ever time for making international calls. Consequently, every time credit card is charged to maintain the $20 balance. 

With the big talk add on, I believe I wouldn't incur this frequent charges to maintain the $20 balance! Why has TPG not approached me with the suggestion to a better deal. Perhaps existing customers are not as important anymore?

I only found out cos I dug deeper, OR have I misunderstood something here?

aaazim
Level 2
Anytime after 5pm. Perhaps now if convenient?
Shane

Hey, aaazim

We'll arrange them to contact you tomorrow between 5-6PM AEDST, to proceed please send us a Private Message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) also include your best contact number.

Regards,

Anytime after 5pm. Perhaps now if convenient?
aaazim
Level 2

On my mobile which should be on the system

BasilDV

Hi @aaazim

We've deleted and edited your post that contains your account details.

Please avoid posting any account information on a public thread as it may compromise your security.

You may send it via PM instead.

We'll arrange the call from our Accounts team to discuss the process for having an add-on.

BasilDV