TPG Community

Get online support

International calls FROM HongKong cannot reach my landline

SOLVED Go to solution
klin938
Level 2

Hi,

My family usually makes call from HongKong via their landline to my TPG landline. But started four weeks ago, they could not reach my number as usual. We have done some tryings:

1) asked other friends in HongKong to call my landline, could not connect

2) asked friends in Canada to call, the call got through no problem

3) asked the HongKong teleco company to try to call from their internal infrantructure directly, could not connect

It seems that it affects only from Hong Kong to my landline. Can you please help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Riezl

Hi @klin938, we'd like to look into this and help with your concern. Please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
klin938
Level 2

Can anyone provide some helps please? My old parents in HK are not a fan of new technologies, they can contact me only by the old fashioned way.

Riezl

Hi @klin938, we'd like to look into this and help with your concern. Please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community