Landline porting

Happy_go_lucky
Level 2
Hi TPG
New account holder trying to get my number ported from Telstra to TPG with no luck. Coming up to 7 days and still not a word. Was told would take 5 business days. Have rang several times and can't get a straight answer. Not a good start from TPG got away from Telstra due to terrible customer service hope not the same here
3 REPLIES 3
Angeli

Hi @Happy_go_lucky,

Welcome to TPG Community!

I've managed to pull up your account using your community details. Your case has been escalated to our Accounts Team and we'll be in touch again to provide you an update on the number porting completion. In the meantime, please keep the phone number active so as to avoid an issue with transferring the number to us.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Regards,

Angeli

Happy_go_lucky
Level 2
I have already waiting 8 days was told 3-5 days. I'm now paying 2 providers because TPG has given incorrect time frame
Shane

I can see that you have been in contact with one of our Complaints Resolution Case Manager and provided the case progress, further information will be provided when it becomes available via SMS or Phone call, we apologise for the inconvenience.

I have already waiting 8 days was told 3-5 days. I'm now paying 2 providers because TPG has given incorrect time frame