TPG Community

Get online support

My Phone line doesn't work, but NBN internet is working fine

SOLVED Go to solution
yasaspramoda2
Level 2

Hi,

The landline that came with the NBN bundle doesn't work. Can't make or receive call. The internet is working perfectly though. 

The bundle was installed about 3 weeks ago and everything was working properly until few days ago.

Thanks

Yaparathne Pramoda

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KarlB

Hi @yasaspramoda2,

I was able to find your account from your username. It is showing that the phone service has registration. I have reset your phone service, can you give it another try please?

Regards,

Karl

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
KarlB

Hi yasaspramoda2,

Can you confirm you are plugging your handset direct into the Phone 1 port on the back of your modem/router?

Regards,

Karl

yasaspramoda2
Level 2

Thanks KarlB,

Yes that's how it is plugged in. And as I said before, it was working fine until recently. I haven't physically touched anything .... all according to how the technician set it up.

Cheers

KarlB

Hi @yasaspramoda2

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your CID (customer identication number) or your mobile phone number so can look at this service for you.

Kind regards,
Karl

KarlB

Hi @yasaspramoda2,

I was able to find your account from your username. It is showing that the phone service has registration. I have reset your phone service, can you give it another try please?

Regards,

Karl

yasaspramoda2
Level 2

Thanks mate it works!

I've been trying this from yesterday ... chatted with your customer support and they were useless. I had to wait for hours for no result.

You are the man! thanks again.