TPG Community

Get online support

Not able to receive calls (DND is on - Chapter 5.7 on User Manual - Archer VR1600v2)

SOLVED Go to solution
CUZ11N
Level 4

Hi All + TPG Reps

Hope all are well and staying safe?

I have an issue with VoIP on the Archer VR1600v2 on 30-04-2021
(can make call but unable to receive calls – get engaged signal)

Received this SMS on Sunday 10:30am:
TPG ticket #11408948. If you need to contact us for the duration of this ticket you may email us at techops@tpg.com.au or reply to this SMS

I replied to the SMS & Emailed techops with these most recent logs from the modem:

2021-05-04 23:58:00 VOIP Information can not find any account for the incoming call
2021-05-05 00:34:39 VOIP Notice Reject incoming call due to mapped FxS is disabled or DND/ANON REJ is set

Clearly a setting in the modem VoIP has been set to do not disturb, and since there is no way for me to edit VoIP settings, I'm stuck..

Anyone else with this modem having this issue or is it just me...

Thank for all help...

Edit: Just SMS the following to techops, I hope it will help them.....

https://static.tp-link.com/2019/201907/20190731/1910020873_Archer%C2%A0VR1600v(AU)_UG_V1.0.1.pdf

Please disable DND it is on Chapter 5.7 of the user manual....

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
CUZ11N
Level 4

Modem just got reset by TPG with corect settings, and it seems to be working now.

Thank you

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
CUZ11N
Level 4

Modem just got reset by TPG with corect settings, and it seems to be working now.

Thank you

Shane

Hi @CUZ11N,

We're glad to know that the incoming call is now working, do not hesitate to create a new thread here in our community for any future concern.

Regards,

Thank you

CUZ11N
Level 4

Cheers @Shane

Lucky for logs and the user guide help me pin point whats going on.

I did also resseve a call from a tech yesterday to confirm my MAC to reregister it, that make have had something to do with no incoming call account found..

Would be nice to have acess to some of the VOIP setting like DND , saves me ringing yas all the time...

Keep safe ay....

plodder627
Level 2

Same problem here. Incoming calls from mobiles can get through but not landline callers. All they get is an engaged signal.

BasilDV

Hi @plodder627

Thanks for raising this to our attention.

We'd like to look into your account for better understanding of the sitatuation.

Please send us a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number to assist you accordingly.

BasilDV