Get online support

Ongoning VOIP problems! Please help!

SOLVED Go to solution
alanguide
Level 7

Customer 2551191.

Have installed new TP-LInk VX420-G2h.

NBNCo attended and fixed line fault OK.

After long session with TPG's  'Jac' in which she guided me to manually set up internet, that is working fine now. Email too.

(Have since changed SSID and Wi-Fi password to suit home network (network all OK)
But VOIP still inoperative after literally hours of discussing on mobile, with resetting and waiting.

Was promised Case Manager would ring me back on home line (!) when configured after an hour (promised at 11:41).
No call received.

When I call TPG on mobile to discuss this, I have to wait for ages, and explain all over again to a different person.
TP-Link software showing 'Telephone service unavailable'

Currently phone silent. Previously long beeps.

This is driving us bonkers here! BasdilDV can you help?

Alan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
alanguide
Level 7

@alanguide wrote:

Customer 2551191.

After long session with TPG's  'Jac' in which she guided me to manually set up internet, that is working fine now. Email too.

(Have since changed SSID and Wi-Fi password to suit home network (network all OK)
But VOIP still inoperative after literally hours of discussing on mobile, with resetting and waiting.

Was promised Case Manager would ring me back on home line (!) when configured after an hour (promised at 11:41).
No call received.

When I call TPG on mobile to discuss this, I have to wait for ages, and explain all over again to a different person.

Alan

Now working!  14:32

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
alanguide
Level 7

@alanguide wrote:

Customer 2551191.

No call received.

Alan

Shane

Oh nice! We're glad to know that the home phone is now working, expect our Engineers to contact you for the summarize of the fault.

@alanguide wrote: 

Customer 2551191.

No call received.

Alan