TPG Community

Get online support

Phone calls from a landline not possible now

gregoryca
Level 2

I just connected to NBN with  TPG a few days ago. Since yesterday I can not make any phone calls from my landline. I have this voice recorded message : The number you have dialled is not available from this service  OCA0163". 

I have checked the plugging, and plugged and un plugged as well.

Could someone help please.

3 REPLIES 3
BasilDV

Hi @gregoryca 

Welcome to the Community!

We tried to locate your account using your community details to no avail.

Were you able to use the outgoing calls of your phone service before? Are you able to receive phone calls? What troubleshooting steps have you exhausted?

We'd like to look into your account for better understanding of the situation. Please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number to assist you accordingly.

How do I private message (PM) in the community?

BasilDV

gregoryca
Level 2

Hello,

Yes I was able to use my landline phone before I changed to NBN TPG bundle. . But 24hours after connecting the modem and connection device I could only receive phone calls from the landline. If I tried to call any australian phone or mobile I had the recoirded voice saying "The number you have dialled is not available from this service". On the bundle I paid for a phone line and extra talk and prepaid balance for the fixed phone. Internet is fine which is good.

Yes I tried to unplug the phone. Disconnect the mdem and connection device, Reset the modem. I checked all the plugs. Nothing worked.

Since friday I called 5 times TPG 1300 numbers (there is so many different numbers on the "COntact us" webside page). So far no answer why there is a problem.

BasilDV

Hi @gregoryca 

The number of our NBN technical support is 1300 997 271.

We'd like to assist you accordingly, but we can't locate your account.

Please send me a PM with your account details.

BasilDV