TPG Community

Get online support

Phone not receiving calls with ADSL2+ with Home Phone Bundle

eduff1971
Level 2

I have had nothing but issues since moving over to TPG. Numerous phone calls made to try and rectify internet dropping out, very slow and now my home phone does not receive calls, when rung it goes straight to message bank and doesn't even record a message as it is not going to my answering machine! The phone was working for the first week, I only found out it wasn't working becuase a few friends rang me on my mobile to tell me that my home phone was not working. I tried ringing it and it didn't ring, straight to message bank. I can call out but only every now and then as I don't always have a dial tone. Telling me to restart or reset modem is not good enough. We are paying for a service but you are not providing what was promised.

1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @eduff1971,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and reviewed the case.

We understand that you were able to contact our Tech team and was guided to perform some troubleshooting, however, the home phone is still not working.

The case was escalated to our Engineering team for further investigation. They contacted you yesterday and confirmed that the service is already working.

Should you require further assistance, please let us know.

Kind regards,

BasilDV