TPG Community

Get online support

Phone not working

margothurwitz
Level 2

I have got the NBN with a TPG modem that supports my phone.  I have got a phone plugged into Tel 2 and an emegency call device in Tel 1 which has been the case since we have succefully been using TPG.  We had a storm come through and while my internet is unaffected, neither phone line is working.  The green telephone light in the front of the modem is on

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @margothurwitz,

Thanks for raising this to us, I was able to locate the account and seen that you have been in contact with one of our Technicians. The issue has been escalated to our Engineering Team and now under assessment. Investigation may take 24-48hrs, updates will be provided via SMS or Phone call when it becomes available. Let us know should you require further assistance.

Regards,

I have got the NBN with a TPG modem that supports my phone.  I have got a phone plugged into Tel 2 and an emegency call device in Tel 1 which has been the case since we have succefully been using TPG.  We had a storm come through and while my internet is unaffected, neither phone line is working.  The green telephone light in the front of the modem is on