TPG Community

Get online support

Please advise on when porting will have commenced.

SOLVED Go to solution
dougks
Level 2

Hi, I have not had my phone ported from Telstra to TPG. It has been over a month now and I have had no home phone line during this time. Please chase up the progress and reason for delay.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
KarlB

Hi @dougks 

Your phone service is showing successfully ported. Can you please plug your phone handset into the "Phone 1" port on the back of your modem and test your service please? If you dial your mobile you should see your correct number displayed and you should be able to dial into the same number.

Regards,

Karl

View solution in original post

dougks
Level 2
Hi Karl, thanks for your quick reply email. That was the issue. I was unaware that the phone had to go in via the modem. Thanks for your help.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
KarlB

Hi @dougks 

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl

KarlB

Hi @dougks 

Your phone service is showing successfully ported. Can you please plug your phone handset into the "Phone 1" port on the back of your modem and test your service please? If you dial your mobile you should see your correct number displayed and you should be able to dial into the same number.

Regards,

Karl

dougks
Level 2
Hi Karl, thanks for your quick reply email. That was the issue. I was unaware that the phone had to go in via the modem. Thanks for your help.
KarlB

Hi @dougks 

That is great news that you are now up and running.

Regards,

Karl