SIM activation

dsalamanca
Level 2

Hi, yesterday I did all the process until have to wait to loose my current service.

This morning my current service was gone and I changed the SIM card, I put the TPG one.

I have no service yet. Why?

I have restarted the phone 4 or 5 times.

Please, could you solve the situation?

I need my service, I'm without service from this morning.

17 REPLIES 17
BasilDV

Hi @dsalamanca 

We'd like to check on the status of your SIM activation.

Please send us a private message with your account details.

BasilDV

dsalamanca
Level 2

I'm trying to write you a private message but seems that I can't...

"You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now. Please try again later."

dsalamanca
Level 2
Please, I've been without service the whole day
dsalamanca
Level 2
Please, other day without service.
My wife is in the same situation.
Both are without service.
We can not call, text,...
Please, could someone tell us what is happening?
Is the first time we port our number to another provider and we are without service.
BasilDV

Hi @dsalamanca 

Since the account is already active, please check this article that will guide you through some troubleshooting if you are not getting any network coverage.

No Mobile Network Coverage?

Let us know how it goes.

BasilDV

dsalamanca
Level 2

Please it is not working for me and my wife. I need to activate the service. I don't understand why is happening this. I need the service.

dsalamanca
Level 2

If you are not going to help us, not going to solve the situation please return back my money and I will hire another provider that could give me service.

dsalamanca
Level 2
Please, never in my live I had to do anything when I change from a provider to another, it is always just to port the number and put the new SIM.
Again, if you are not going to solve this situation, please, return back my money and I'm going to hire another provider that could give me service.
dsalamanca
Level 2

Today I received the first email from the mobile team saying that they reset the service from TPG side.

The SIM start working, but not everything is working.

Now, I can send and receive SMS, finally I´m able to access to my account.

My data is also working. I can connecto to internet.

BUT...

I can not make calls yet. I really don't know if I'm able to receive calls because no one has called me.

Please, could you help me?