SIM activation

dsalamanca
Level 2
After one week, my wife and me just get SMS and internet data, but we are not able to make calls neither to receive calls yet. One week, yes, one week. I really not sure that TPG is going to fix our problem. Hopefully yes, but so far I can not believe it so much. So if you are thinking about join TPG, just think twice. If finally they fix the problem I will inform here.
dsalamanca
Level 2

More than 10 days after TPG is not able to provide us service, more than 10 days without could make calls. INCREDIBLE.
The last answer from Mobile Team was las friday, 4 days without receive any answer from TPG.

This provider is a mess. Not able to provide service and the customer service is also horrible.

The price is the trap. But you are going to pay for poor service if you get it.

BasilDV

Hi @dsalamanca 

The unplanned network outage has been resolved and should be able to use the call feature now.

If you are still not able to make and receive calls, please try to manually set the network to Vodafone and reboot the device.

Let us know how it goes.

BasilDV

dsalamanca
Level 2

First of all, and please Basil, but... don´t make me laugh.

You know that my problem is not due to any network outage.

You have left us witouth service and support and noone mind if we have service or not.

First 2-3 days we were without any service. Then you reset our service on your end and things start working, but not in its entirety.

We have not been able to make a call since 29th September and you just say that the Mobile Team bla bla bla.

You are a telecommunications company, sure you have this kind of problem everyday, should be something easy to fix. You are just wasting our time and money and we are still without service.

We are looking for the service in other provider, I just hope that you will refund me all my money.

dsalamanca
Level 2

I had to change to another provider finally .

The moment I put the new SIM everything work.

Now you sent me an invoice, why I have to pay anything?

I have already paid for a plan that not allow me make calls.

I think that should be an error.

Could you explain me that?

Shane

Hi @dsalamanca ,

There was a known outage affecting the mobile service, causing it not to work. We are sad to learn that you have switched to a different provider. We will notify our mobile team and have them contact you to discuss the cancellation.

Regards,

I had to change to another provider finally .

The moment I put the new SIM everything work.

Now you sent me an invoice, why I have to pay anything?

I have already paid for a plan that not allow me make calls.

I think that should be an error.

Could you explain me that?

dsalamanca
Level 2

Don´t fool people.

My problem was that you were not able to provide me service. That's all.

And the worst thing was that you never did anything to fix it.

yurekkilan
Level 2
how do i activate my sim card. why is it so hard to do