Sim activation

anuragS3
Level 2
Hi,
I switched to Tpg on Thursday and followed all the steps to port my number. However, I have not received any signal since then, its showing SOS all the time.
I did called the customer support multiple of times and emailed as well but the only thing I am being told is to try with other device and restart the phone with the new sim which I have been doing every day now and I was told the issue has been escalated every time.
I have been network-less since 5 days and the issue has not been fixed yet. Please, provide with the solution asap.
Thanks, Anurag
3 REPLIES 3
BasilDV

Hi @anuragS3

Since you are porting your number to us, did you check if you are still able to use the old SIM card from your previous provider?

If it's still working, then the porting is not yet completed. If it's not, then the porting of the number is complete.

We'd like to check on the status of the account as well. Please shoot me a PM with your customer ID or mobile number.

BasilDV

anuragS3
Level 2
Yes, I did. I replaced it with the new TPG sim card after it stopped working on Thursday.
anuragS3
Level 2
Hi,
This is what the issue is. Its been 6 days, I am without the network. The only thing that happens is, I am being asked the same question and asked to do the same thing everytime but no solution at the end. I never expected that service from TPG would be this bad.