TPG Community

Get online support

Unable to dial 13 XX XX number

gabila77
Level 2

Hi there,

I have been with our NBN 50 for nearly 3 months, have ported our landline to from Telstra to TPG. Ive been in contact with your chat support team in and out for 2 weeks regarding this issue but to no results being resolved. If there is a solution already from previous incidents, please have this resolution applied to my account.

Regards,

Carlos

5 REPLIES 5
peter_k

Hi

Could you PM (Private message) me your customer ID, username, service address or mobile number so I can check the status here.

To learn how to send a private message, click here.  

Regards,
Peter

gabila77
Level 2

Hi there,

Is there any progress with this issue?

Thank you in advance,

Carlos

BasilDV

Hi @gabila77

We did not detect any fault within the NBN voice service.

Have you tried to dial 13 14 23 or 1300 997 271? If not, could you please try to dial our contact number and see if it's going to go through.

If yes, please send me a PM with the 13 number that you've been trying to dial for us to check it further.

BasilDV

gabila77
Level 2

Have you tried to dial 13 14 23 or 1300 997 271? If not, could you please try to dial our contact number and see if it's going to go through.

If yes, please send me a PM with the 13 number that you've been trying to dial for us to check it further.

Hi Basil,

Did work for 1300 but not 13 14 23.

Sorry for the late response.

cheers,

Carlos

Riezl

Hi @gabila77, we can see that the issue has been escalated to our Engineering Team and the case engineer will contact you to discuss the progression of the case. If there's a need for us to send a technician to fix the issue, you will be advised through SMS or phone call.

Kindly await further updates within 24 hours. Thank you.