TPG Community

Get online support

VOIP Phone no longer working after Modem reset

geoscapes
Level 3

Hi, I had to reset our modem this morning again. The VOIP is no longer working, can you please fix ASAP. 

Thanks

Shane

Hi @geoscapes,

We did an remote troubleshooting on our end, please try to reboot the modem/router for 3-5mins and test the home phone service, let us know how it will go.

Cheers!

geoscapes
Level 3

Rebooted the modem after turning it off for 5 mins. Still no Voip phone. Please fix ASAP. 

Shane

Hi @geoscapes,

Thanks for the additional details. Please send me your best contact number and preferred time, we'll have one of our Technicians contact you for further investigation.

Regards,

geoscapes
Level 3

This has happened several times, everytime you guys have to do something at your end to fix it. Can you please just try and investigate at your end now. 

I'll be available at 8am tomorrow morning. 0450xxxxxx

geoscapes
Level 3

PHONE STILL NOT WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS HAS BEEN OFF FOR 3 DAYS! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?? I'VE HAD NO PHONE CALL. 

PLEASE FIX THIS NOW! WE ARE LOSING BUISNESS BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS!

Shane

We apologise for the inconvenience, @geoscapes. We've seen that you have been in contact with one of our Technicians and the home phone issue has been escalated to our Engineering Team for further investigation. Updates will be provided when it becomes available via SMS or Phone call. Regards,

Ahra_G

Hi @geoscapes

We have been notified by our Engineering Team that the homephone issue is now fixed. Please do a test call (both outgoing & incoming) to confirm otherwise, let us know so we can pass it along to their team. 

You may also send them a direct reply via SMS. 

Thanks! 

geoscapes
Level 3

It isn't fixed. When trying to call the home phone all we get is a line busy tone. When trying to call out it doesn't work either. 

Ahra_G

Thank you for confirming, @geoscapes

I realised that you were able to speak with one of our Engineers and tried performing troubleshooting to no success. 

An appointment is booked again on Tuesday, 18/Feb/2020 between 8AM - 12PM. Please respond to the SMS to finalise the booking. 

-Ahra_G