TPG Community

Get online support

Verification System Registered the Old Number

lovingleil
Level 2

Hi, 

I have been contacting the TPG team concerning my verification problem, but I haven't received an answer or update for about a month. At the start, I asked one of your sales team to register a new phone number to my TPG account, and it was working fine for months; however, a few months later, I can no longer open my account as in your verification system, the verification code was sent to my old phone number. I worked full time, and calling and waiting for someone to help me on the line was inconvenient. As a result, accessing my account and paying online is a problem. I have also provided my IDs to the privacy team email address, but there were no responses. I didn't expect this hard to get in touch with your team.

Regards, 

Lovi

5 REPLIES 5
Shane

We got you, @lovingleil

Let us help chase this with our Privacy Team so we can get an update as soon as possible.. Could you shoot us a PM with your details please.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

Hi, 

I have been contacting the TPG team concerning my verification problem, but I haven't received an answer or update for about a month. At the start, I asked one of your sales team to register a new phone number to my TPG account, and it was working fine for months; however, a few months later, I can no longer open my account as in your verification system, the verification code was sent to my old phone number. I worked full time, and calling and waiting for someone to help me on the line was inconvenient. As a result, accessing my account and paying online is a problem. I have also provided my IDs to the privacy team email address, but there were no responses. I didn't expect this hard to get in touch with your team.

Regards, 

Lovi

lovingleil
Level 2

Hi Shane, 

Thank you for being so helpful today. It's been sorted, and the Privacy Team has sent me an email already. 

Kind regards, 

Lovinglei

Shane

You're so much welcome, lovingleil.

I am glad that our Privacy Team has responded to your email. In the event you require assistance in the future feel free to shoot us a PM here in the community.

Have a lovely weekend.

Cheers!

Hi Shane, 

Thank you for being so helpful today. It's been sorted, and the Privacy Team has sent me an email already. 

Kind regards, 

Lovinglei

wigreallaus
Level 2

Please accept my gratitude for your assistance today. The problem has been fixed, and the Privacy Team has already emailed me about it.

Ahra_G

Hi @wigreallaus

We're glad to know that your concern has been resolved! 

Please don't hesitate to reach out to us should you require any assistance. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G