TPG Community

Get online support

Voip gateway 31077777 not working

Level 2

I have been using TPG voip gateway for many years. Over the last couple of months when dialling overseas I always get an engaged signal. I have confirmed the line is not engaged by calling the number without using the gateway. What's up with TPG voip gateway (I'm in Brisbane and use 31077777)?

5 REPLIES 5
PeterW

Hello 4242362,
Thank you for being a part of the TPG Community.
For verification purposes can you please send me a private message (PM) by clicking on my name and provide the following information:
 Username
 Full Name
 Full Address
 D.O.B.
I will reply ASAP on receipt of the above.
Regards
PeterW
My TPG app for IOS and Android - https://www.tpg.com.au/download

FeeForNoService
Level 2

Hi 4242362

Wondering whether you received any satrisfaction from TPG ?

I live in Sydney and posted a similar issue with VoIP Gateway 0290077777, in June.

I was contacted by Pete and provided my account details but have heard nothing since.

Now the VoIP number does not even connect, so perhaps TPG has terminated the service that I am paying for !

I'm totally in the dark and TPG seem incapable of providing any support service or appropriate communication.

Regards FeeForNoService

BasilDV

Hi @FeeForNoService

We'd like to look into your account for better understanding of the situation.

Please send us a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number to assist you accordingly.

How do I private message (PM) in the community?

BasilDV

brosmi
Level 2

Hi.  I am also unable to use the Brisbane VOIP gateway.  I have been paying for it for years, though have used it only a few times.  I was happy to pay in case I needed it. Now I need it, it does not seem to work.

I have tried a couple of times in the last few months, the latest last night.  I am calling the UK.  The gateway answers.  I enter 001144 and the number and #.  All I reach is a busy signal.  In the past, after I entered the number I heard a pause, the tone dialing, a pause, then the riinging sound.  Now there is nothing after I enter the number, it goes straight to the busy tone.  That suggests to me the call is not being made as the busy tone is too quick to be coming from the UK. It is also the number of a large business, so highly unlikely to be busy.

Is this VOIP Gateway service, shown in my account as International Call Minutes, still in service.  I can find no reference to it anywhere on the TPG site, except in my account.  The number is still answered, but is it maintained and operational?

Regards

BasilDV

Hi @brosmi

Welcome to the Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and it shows that the service is still active.

We'd like to arrange a call from our Tech team to check on this further.

Please send me a PM with your preferred time and best number to be contacted tomorrow.

BasilDV