TPG Community

Get online support

We have been waiting 4 months to get a 2nd NBN line into our commercial hotel

360kingst
Level 2

Hello

Back in January 2020 when our area (West Melbourne 3003) finally got NBN we requested to change our 2 x ADSL connections to NBN.

Only 1 ADSL was changed over.    We were told we could not have another NBN.  Months of arguing and frustration went by... Finally TPG and NBN agreed.  I think, despite me saying over and over they thought we were a standard residence.  Not a hotel with 50 guests.  An easy thing to get confused....   Anyway  now that they appreciate that we are A HOTEL,  on the 24th April we were asked to pay $302 for a 2nd line which we did.  Now anothe 10 days or so have gone by and still we do not have an installation date even...

Could we please after waiting 4 months, with our guests desperate to have better internet have an installation date for the new line....

Regards

Ben

4 REPLIES 4
David_M

Hi @360kingst 

Thanks for your query!

Let me have a look for you, and I will get back to you ASAP.

There is also a new ''TPG Mobile APP'' to help you with various trouble shooting and account issues, via a mobile phone app.
https://www.tpg.com.au/download

Regards,
David_M

David_M

Hi @360kingst 

I can confirm your 360kingst NBN-FTTC 100/40 service is the current working service.

I can also see in the call tracking notes to progress with your 2nd install with NBN (ticket #10411598) last updated 04/05.

It can take 2-30 days for NBN installations to be completed.

https://www.tpg.com.au/support/trackmyorder

Let me know in few days time if you havent been provided further information.

Regards,

David_M

360kingst
Level 2

Hi David

360kinghsm is the current working service with NBN  

360kingst is the current working ADSL service  that we need to change into NBN100

I made all these requests and hundreds since in January, February, March, April and now MAY  so dont tell me it can take 2-30 days  it has been closer to 100 days already.

Regards

Ben

David_M

Hi @360kingst 

360kinghsm is the current working service with NBN
360kingst is the current working ADSL service that we need to change into NBN100.

Correction ,yes that is correct.

360kingst is the order in the system to migrate from ADSL to a 2nd NBN-FTTC service.

Getting a 2nd NBN serviced to a same billing address can be a  complicated matter.

I can only go by the info i see in systems.I understand your frustration.

We are ''front of house'' forum moderators. Our scope of resolving complex issues are limited, and as such we can only direct your concern to other departments, with a more direct route and with a sense of urgency.

Thanks,