TPG Community

Get online support

When the phone is plugged in, the Phone 1 or Phone 2 light on the front of the modem will be lit.

mragawood
Level 2

Hi TPG, 

This morning I have to send 2 photos for my home phone in NO signal indicate front router and rear connection.. Account Number: XXXXXX

Digital Voice Number: XXXXXXX

As I read the instruction "When the phone is plugged in, the Phone 1 or Phone 2 light on the front of the modem will be lit. However, even the connection NOT plugin "phone" slot - the light still on. And the home phone is no signal working at all.

I am waiting for your help to solve the problem on my home phone asap.

Thanks, TPG

Terry  

**Note: Post has been edited to hide your account details for security and privacy reasons

1 REPLY 1
Will

Hi @mragawood 

Welcome to the Community!

Our records show that you were already assisted by our Technical Team yesterday. From what I can tell, everything looks normal on our end and it seems to be pointing to a possible equipment or setup issue.  Nonetheless, the case has been raised to our Phone Engineers and is being investigated wherein remote troubleshooting will be performed. I've sent a follow up on your concern as well. Please wait for an Engineer to reach out to you via SMS or phone call.

Regards,