TPG Community

Get online support

home phone porting

johnS
Level 2

25/04/18  pre ordered nbn bundle with transfering my existing phone number .

15/01/19  nbn installed, and another phone number allocated( service active), so had to ask why,tpg

now asking for telstra account, which I supplied, and now guess what ? on the

22/01/19 was notified with another nbn service active with a different voice number to the above, but not my existing number again asking why? this time the excuse was tpg neened written confirmation from telstra that my old number is still active.

29/01/19  another nbn service active ,this time with my old number that I wanted "porting" in the first place

so now  when I ring the number  the message is;  the number is incomplete or disconnected.

well done tpg ?!!    have sent e-mail to helpdesk this morning, but no reply          

1 REPLY 1
Erika

Hi @johnS

Thanks for reaching out to us.  

I've located your account using your Community details and can see that this case has now been raised to our Engineering team. 

I've now flagged this with our Engineering team and requested for this to be prioritised.

They'll be providing you updates via SMS or phone call as soon as additional information becomes available. 

Regards,