TPG Community

Get online support

home voice prepayment refund after ADSL2+ move to NBN

SOLVED Go to solution
hytleung
Level 2

Today I tried to call out via my home phone having moved from ADSL2+ to NBN.

I realise I can't call out because I need to add funds to my NBN voice prepaid balance.

Then I notice that the $20 home phone prepayment I added to my ADSL2+ when it was set up in 2019 was not refunded when my plan was moved to NBN.

Can I PM you to request a refund? Then I can proceed to add funds to my NBN voice prepaid balance account.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shane

Hey.

We will raise this to our Accounts Team to track the Home Phone Prepayment of $20.00 and requests for a refund.  Could you please confirm the account details also your best contact number and preffered time via PM? 

Regards,

I realise I can't call out because I need to add funds to my NBN voice prepaid balance.

Then I notice that the $20 home phone prepayment I added to my ADSL2+ when it was set up in 2019 was not refunded when my plan was moved to NBN.

Can I PM you to request a refund? Then I can proceed to add funds to my NBN voice prepaid balance account.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hey.

We will raise this to our Accounts Team to track the Home Phone Prepayment of $20.00 and requests for a refund.  Could you please confirm the account details also your best contact number and preffered time via PM? 

Regards,