internet time

hawkeyenic
Level 3

When I select the time on my modem to use computer time the modem later reverts to internet time which then resets my phone time to internet time which is one hour later than the time in my region. I have set my region time to the correct region but the modem keeps resetting to internet time. This is somewhat annoying as calls and messages are are showing the wrong times. Any fixes please.

5 REPLIES 5
Will

Hi @hawkeyenic 

Thanks for reaching out to us.

For us to have a better idea on how we can assist you further, can you post a screenshot of the current settings you saved in the modem interface?

Regards,

Will

Hi @hawkeyenic 

Thank you sending us an email of the screenshot of your settings.

Please update the Start Date for DST to reflect First Sunday, October 2019 while the End Date should be First Sunday, April 2019.

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,

hawkeyenic
Level 3

So far seems to be OK & at corrct time, almost, apart from a few minutes out. 3 minutes. But thats not too bad. Then thats quite a lot over a month. Any suggestions?

hawkeyenic
Level 3

BasilDV

Hi @hawkeyenic,

Do you mean that your connection is unstable after the changes?

It seems that the connection on your modem is stable as it registered that it's been connected for more than a week now.

Please provide us complete information on what you are experiencing in order for us analyze it and provide proper resolution.

Regards,

BasilDV