TPG Community

Get online support

unable to receive calls for months now cant make them either!

SOLVED Go to solution
FiFiL
Level 3

Hi there,  I added a phone to my subscription  - the phone is a gigaset E630 .  I  see "via fixed line" on my phone screen when i dial out but i can no longer call out and realised that i have never received any calls at all.   i would really like this to be fixed please!

All the lights appear to be correct.   Phone 1 is lit up. 

Thank you

Fiona

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
FiFiL
Level 3

@Will wrote:

Hi @FiFiL 

Unfortunately, our attempts to address the issue remotely on our end didn't work out. I have escalated this issue to our Phone Engineers for further assistance. Updates pertaining to this case will be provided to you directly through SMS or phone call by our Engineering Team.

It has been fixed!   Fabulous . That you so much for your assistance! Smiley LOL

View solution in original post

Will

Hi @FiFiL 

Our records show that you were already contacted by our Engineering Team and that the homephone is working again.

If you require further assistance, feel free to leave a comment.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Will

Hi @FiFiL 

Welcome to the Community!

Thanks for raising this with us. For us to determine the best course of action on how to get the phone issue resolved, we need to check your account. However, we're struggling to pull up a record using your community details. Kindly send us a PM with your customer ID or username, homephone number and your service address.

For your reference: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

FiFiL
Level 3

Tried to message you Will.. it didn't like me sharing a cut and paste of details.. when I tried to send it again it said i had reached maximum number allowed of private messages!!  So I'm only allowed one??    I have no idea if you received the information now.

Will

Hi @FiFiL 

Thanks for providing your account details via PM. As discussed via PM, we're currently performing remote troubleshooting to try and get your phone to work again.

We'll be responding to this thread to discuss the next step.

Regards,

Will

Hi @FiFiL 

Unfortunately, our attempts to address the issue remotely on our end didn't work out. I have escalated this issue to our Phone Engineers for further assistance. Updates pertaining to this case will be provided to you directly through SMS or phone call by our Engineering Team.

FiFiL
Level 3

@Will wrote:

Hi @FiFiL 

It has been fixed!   Fabulous . That you so much for your assistance! Smiley LOL

Will

Hi @FiFiL 

Our records show that you were already contacted by our Engineering Team and that the homephone is working again.

If you require further assistance, feel free to leave a comment.