TPG Community

Get online support

Archer VR1600V firmware update

lmichoux
Level 2

To whom it may concern

After 2hrs chat with https://livechat.tp-link.com/au/routers/ it appears that my router needs a firmware upgrade. The issue am facing is that I have made several entires in the section Service filtering that can not be modified (error 3009) or deleted (error 4716).

My device is 

Firmware Version:0.1.0 0.9.1 v5006.0 Build 180828 Rel.56416n 

Hardware Version:Archer VR1600v v1 00000000

Best regards

Laurent

6 REPLIES 6
peter_k

Welcome to TPG Community,

Could you PM (Private message) me your customer ID, username, service address or mobile number so I can check the status here.

To learn how to send a private message, click here.  

Regards,
Peter

adsl2nbn50
Level 2

I had similar issue that could not delete 'service filtering' entry I added for DNS.

Here is my tp-link router firmware version. Can I have a remote firmware upgrade.(Any risk of that?)

Current Firmware Version:0.1.0 0.9.1 v5006.0 Build 200810 Rel.53181n Hardware Version:Archer VR1600v v2 00000000

Can someone upgrade my rounter? (from other posts, seem this can only be done by TPG via remote push)

Thanks.

Ahra_G

Hi @adsl2nbn50

Please be advised that your modem already has the latest firmware.

The Build 200810 means August 10,2020.

Thanks! 

adsl2nbn50
Level 2

Hi,

Time flys. It's been almost half year since I reported this issue.

Any new update firmware availabe for this widely used NBN tplink router?

I'm still suffering from this issue.

Bascially, I cannot block any port that I want. Unable to delete entries I already created.

Will the manufacture reset fix this? How do I do manufacture reset for this NBN tplink router? Thanks.

Riezl

Hi @adsl2nbn50, we customise the firmware of the modem that we provide. For advanced modem features, we recommend that you contact TP Link directly for further assistance.

adsl2nbn50
Level 2

Thanks.

I posted this issue in https://community.tp-link.com/.

Hopefully, I can get answer there.