TPG Community

Get online support

Best place to source a replace Huawei device after home invasion?

foxelaw
Level 2
Hi community, I've lurked in the past but have decided to step forward and speak up in the community. My first post, I know lol, here goes. I was recently the victim of a home invasion and my modem was stolen. I was kind of fond of the device, say what you qill, lol and I'd love to get a replacement or second hand one. Do TPG sell you a new one? Where would good places to look for a replacement be? Is there anyhtign else that I should do after a home invasion where my device was stolen? Thanx community, luoking forward to particpating.
1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @foxelaw,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We are saddened at what happened and do hope that no one was hurt during the home  invasion.

We were able to locate your account using your community details and learned that you are under our TPG FTTB with VoIP home phone bundle service. We do sell a brand new VDSL modem/router for $99.95 + $10 shipping fee. It will be an AC modem which is capable of providing a dual band WiFi connection (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz).

I will arrange a call from our Accounts team to help us with your order. Please shoot me a private message with your preferred time and best number to be contacted.

Click here for the instruction on how to send a PM.

Special note:

- If you are going to purchase a third party VDSL modem/router, the VoIP phone will not work as we have a special firmware embedded on it.

Kind regards,

BasilDV