TPG Community

Get online support

COMPLAINT : Moving home NBN to NBN

Brice89
Level 2

To Whom it May Concern, 

I have an urgent problem I need assistance with ASAP. 

I sent a request Monday 23rd March notifying my move Friday 27 March. I received an email stating I was going to get an answer/confirmation within 24 hours. I never received a response.

Since then I have tried to contact TPG by phone and on the chatline. I had ask specific questions in the chat. Once again I have not received any response or acknowledgment of this issue.

My partner and I have moved and do not have any internet connection. This is extremely stressful as both my partner and I are currenly working from home and require high speed internet. 

We await your urgent reply. 

Regards,

Brice 

1 REPLY 1
Brice89
Level 2

Support staff member has closed this chat

settings_applications 

faceBrice ParrotHi there,
I would like to get an Email from you telling me the status of the move. I've lodged the request last Monday, without getting any answer. Today we are cleaning our previous place so wont be able to stay at the front of the computer to wait 'possibly' for a reply from you.
Can someone help me out?
We would be grateful as the two of us are working from home and need what we are paying for.
Thank you for understanding.

I'll be back in 5 minutes, do not close the chat please. Thanks

account_box Jay-RHi Brice

Good day!
I am sorry for the delay response.

I would just like to confirm if you receive anu confirmation that you request has been processed.

thanks

10:00:02

"You haven’t responded in a while.  Feel free to send us another chat if you need further assistance or check out our community page at https://community.tpg.com.au.  Thank you for contacting TPG Chat Support.  Have a great day!"

SERIOUSLY????? My last message was: "DO NOT CLOSE THE CHAT, I WILL BE BACK IN 5 MINUTES"

CAME BACK IN LESS THAN 5mn TO SEE THAT YOU DID CLOSE IT (I was at the time n#34 in the queue)