TPG Community

Get online support

Can a mod contact me

nenad1
Level 2

hello

can a mod please contact me asap.

ive been waiting on your "support" phone for 1h and 10 minutes so far.

i got switched from fttn to fttp yesterday.

ive plugged the new modem in, and need it configured so it automatically configures the home phone.

please message me so i can get this done. its ridiculous that i've been waitin for over 1 hour.

3 REPLIES 3
BasilDV

Hi @nenad1 

Since you already have the new NBN FTTP installed, the handset should be connected to the UNI-V port of the NBN NTD box and not the modem/router.

Check the email notification that we sent you as there should be a port number for your VoIP service.

Let us know how it goes.

BasilDV

nenad1
Level 2

yep I figure that..

so why was I forced to buy a TPG modem when the VOIP is used on the NBN NTD box?

I have my own perfectly good modem..

Isn't this a misleading practise by TPG? and shouldn't I now be able to return the modem, get my $10 shipping refunded and not be part of this "6 months" contract?

Shane

Hi @nenad1 ,

I responded to your initial post located here. Let's continue the discussion there to avoid redundancy and confusion.

Regards,

yep I figure that..

so why was I forced to buy a TPG modem when the VOIP is used on the NBN NTD box?

I have my own perfectly good modem..

Isn't this a misleading practise by TPG? and shouldn't I now be able to return the modem, get my $10 shipping refunded and not be part of this "6 months" contract?