TPG Community

Get online support

Connecting Netgear D6220 to NBN FTTN

jgc
Level 2
Level 2

I've recently changed from TPG ADSL to NBN.  Currently using the TPG provided TP-LINK Archer VR1600v modem and expereiencing continual drop outs which is making using the service impossible to use. I have an open ticket number and waiting on technician to contact (having to hotspot from my phone and been a number of days). 

I was using a Netgear D6220 on the ADSL service which was working well and want to use this device with NBN to see if this helps with drop put issue.  I have confirmed that the device is NBN compatible with FTTN

I have carried out a factory reset of the D6220, however when I try and set up I get "Incorrect ISP Username or Password" message. I have contacted TPG chat support (after waiting an age) who have confirmed the user name and password I am using is correct (so they say).  I have also used a local IT Technician who has carried out investigation, reviewed all settings and agrees that the issue appears to be with a ISP Username or Password.

The current TPG service and support is making the internet unusable and I, like others are needing it for work purposes in the current environment

Any assistance on setting up the D6220 would be greatly received. 

Thanks  J

3 REPLIES 3
Ken-C

Hi there             

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your CID (customer identication number) or your mobile phone number so can look at this service for you Smiley Happy

kind regards

jgc
Level 2
Level 2

Ok, done

Ken-C

HI there,

Great, thanks for that..

Checking for you now, give me a moment Smiley Happy

Kind regards