Connection Issue

alainkevin4
Level 2
We are experiencing network outage and we don’t know why this is happening. We have checked in nbnco and also tpg’s network outage but it says that there are no outages in my address
The modem is working fine. The power, 2.5G, 5G and WAN is displaying a green light but the internet has no green light on it.
It was working fine the entire day and just out of nowhere this has happened just before we were starting to work from home.
We’re currently using NBN cable broadband bundle SL 100
When we used the tog app to check and or test our connection is does read and says that we do have 68mbps. We have tried to do basic troubleshooting but is there any way that you can help us.
2 REPLIES 2
Shane

Hey,  

No Internet light means that the modem is unable to connect to TPG's network. We'd love to help check the status of the service. Please send me a Private Message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address).

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@alainkevin4 wrote:
We are experiencing network outage and we don’t know why this is happening. We have checked in nbnco and also tpg’s network outage but it says that there are no outages in my address
The modem is working fine. The power, 2.5G, 5G and WAN is displaying a green light but the internet has no green light on it.
It was working fine the entire day and just out of nowhere this has happened just before we were starting to work from home.
When we used the tog app to check and or test our connection is does read and says that we do have 68mbps. We have tried to do basic troubleshooting but is there any way that you can help us.

Shane

Hi, alainkevin4.

Just checking should you require further assistance if so please update the thread.

Cheers!