Connection issues

mt1
Level 2
Level 2

I'm having problems that seem to be similar to those described by mezf - my NBN service has been working fine since install, but the last couple of weeks it's been behaving oddly, failing to connect to web pages and services, particularly via Wifi.  The DNS server passthrough stopped working until a hard reset as well.

I'd send a moderator a PM, but the PM button isn't showing, I suspect because I've never posted anything Smiley Frustrated

BasilDV

Hi @mt1

Welcome to the Community!

The users are required to at least post once in the Community in order to level up to 2 and have the private message feature available for them.

We'd like to look into your account for better understanding of the situation. Please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number to assist you accordingly.

BasilDV

imeldahogan17
Level 2

When am I suppose to receive Broadband connection

Regards

Imelda Hogan

BasilDV

Hi @imeldahogan17

Welcome to the Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and it shows that you are under the NBN12 speed tier for FTTN technology.

If you are looking for a pure fibre connection, then you might need to check it with NBN Co.

Here's their technology choice program for more information: https://www.nbnco.com.au/learn/technology-choice-program.

BasilDV