TPG Community

Get online support

Email rejection by server

Antonio1
Level 2

After travel Overseas my emails have been rejected by server, I receive ok but can’t send. Please let me know what I can do. I keep getting this problem and can’t send emails on either iPhone or iPad for some reason

17 REPLIES 17
Rica_R

Hi @Antonio1

For us to have a better understanding on how to assist you with your email concern, would you be able to provide us an insight on the following:

1. Do you get an error message? Provide a screenshot if possible.
  2. Just to clarify, the email address you're having an issue with is a TPG email account?
  3. Are you able to receive emails at least?
  4. Kindly check the Outgoing settings you're using
  • SMTP: mail.tpg.com.au
  • Username: your TPG username
  • Password: your TPG password
  • Authentication: Password
  • Server Port: 25

Regards,

Ireneandlen
Level 2
I am having trouble sending emails
Shane

Hi @Ireneandlen,

Welcome to the community!

We did an article that you may find helpful, this will guide you to perform basic troubleshooting with Email Rejection Issue. See link below.

Cannot Send Email Rejected by the Server/Banned from using SMTP

Should you need further assistance, feel free to search community for help or chat with us at https://www.tpg.com.au/support/contact/  and we'd be glad to assist you.

Regards,

Antonio1
Level 2
I have done all above to have nothing work
Shane

Hi @Antonio1,

Please send me the affected e-mail address and the screen shot of the error message we'll raise this to our Postmaster for further handling and investigation.

Regards, 

I have done all above to have nothing work
BasilDV

Hi @Antonio1

We've deleted your comment with your Email address. Please avoid posting any personal information on a public thread that will compromise your account security.

Just to confirm, have you tried to use your TPG email via Webmail (Post Office)? Did it work?

Have you also tried to change your TPG Email account password, then reconfigure it to your devices?

BasilDV

Antonio1
Level 2
All above is correct and even tried changing email. My outgoing email won’t work