FTTB Dropout

Rmatheson88
Level 2
Hi there

I have had the FTTB connected for 2 days now and have already had at least 20+ dropouts, at this point I am lucky to have a connection longer than 5 mins.

I have reset the modem multiple times, it is in the central point of my apartment with nothing interfering.

The DSL and the internet lights on the modem are the ones that are not staying connected.

Thanks
Rochelle
2 REPLIES 2
Shane

Hi @Rmatheson88,

Welcome to the community!

I was able to locate your account using your community details and ran initial test. It shows no connection on the line.

I would like to arrange one of our Technicians to call you for further test and investigation.

PM us your best contact number and preferred time; in case you need a reference.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Erika

Hi Rmatheson88, 

It looks like there's been an update on this and our Engineering team have been attempting to contact you, but have been unable to get through. Records shows that after the assessment of our Engineers, they have not identified any issues with the physical line outside that would affect the stability of your internet service. 

Hence, they've requested to have one of our field technicians to attend to your premises to complete the checks and sort this issue. 

Nonetheless, I've seen your SMS and understand that you are away till 2 January.

Should you be available, please let us know your most convenient date and we'll forward this to our Engineers so that we can arrange the appointment for the TPG technician. 

Regards,