FTTC

tugadeth
Level 2
Hi there,

Not long after my NBN was connected yeaterday, my FTTC Network Connection Device started to make a clicking sound and we lost connection to the Internet. Only the power light is on, while the connection light keeps flashing. I switched my equipment off for over 5 mins but it still didn't work.
I have emailed help desk and I was on hold for almost 3 hours on the phone yesterday but never managed to talk to anyone.
Any help provided would be greatly apreciated as I am trying to leave my house as muchas I can and whitout any Wifi this is extra hard.

Thank you
1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @tugadeth,

For customers experiencing any issues with their NBN service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage on the NBN network.

We have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage

If there are no known outages in your area, customers can proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link : https://www.tpg.com.au/support/nbn-fttc/problems_connect_internet_nbn_fttc

In your case, our Engineers lodged the fault with NBN Co and the attending technician managed to resolve the fault which restored your service.

BasilDV