TPG Community

Get online support

Firmware download for VX220-G2V

vermouthaaron
Level 2

My VX220-G2V from TPG has an issue, every few days, my devices show no internet connection with 5G. However, the 2.4G always works perfectly. I have to reboot the router, then it will be back to normal. So I am thinking maybe I need to update the firmware. Can you please provide the latest download link?

Thank you in advance.

13 REPLIES 13
Shane

Hi @vermouthaaron,

Let us have a look what causing this issue and get to the bottom of this. Could you shoot us a PM with your details.

Regards,

My VX220-G2V from TPG has an issue, every few days, my devices show no internet connection with 5G. However, the 2.4G always works perfectly. I have to reboot the router, then it will be back to normal. So I am thinking maybe I need to update the firmware. Can you please provide the latest download link?

Thank you in advance.

vermouthaaron
Level 2

Can you please directly send me the download address? I think I just want to update the router.

Thank you.

Shane

Hi @vermouthaaron,

The only way to update the firmware of the modem is OTA. Shoot us a PM with your details to proceed with the update.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

Can you please directly send me the download address? I think I just want to update the router.

Thank you.

budsar
Level 2
Has this issue been resolved? I’m having the same issues.
BasilDV

Hi @budsar

What troubleshooting have you tried so far?

Shoot me a PM with your TPG account details for us to assist you further.

BasilDV

bghncs264
Level 2

I am also experiencing same issue constantly.  Does a firmware update resolve it?.

Angeli

Hi @bghncs264

Welcome to TPG Community! 

Kindly send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, so we can organise your request for firmware update.

Regards, 

Angeli

Anzar
Level 2

Hi There, 

I had bought and had this shipped 5 months ago, but the 5g doesn't work. The range is well WORSE Than the 4 year old router I had and it just doesn't WORK!!!..

I work for an enterprise Call Center and well half my job is abt connectivity. this is really not helping. So please if you have a firmware please send it through or maybe a new Modem. 

Best regards, 

Anzar 

budsar
Level 2
Don’t expect a decent answer Anzar. They won’t give you a firmware update - there isn’t one according to TPG support. Their response is “if it isn’t good for you you should go back to NBN”.