TPG Community

Get online support

Firmware update for HG659

kp80gp81
Level 2

Hello - having some issues with stability on VPN.

Please can my HG659 firmware be updated to latest.

Current:

Product type: HG659
Device ID: 00E0FC-J3N8W17207004897
Hardware version: VER.B
Software version: V100R001C216B111
7 REPLIES 7
David_M

Hi @kp80gp81 

Thanks for your query!

Let me have a look for you, and I will get back to you ASAP.

There is also a new ''TPG Mobile APP'' to help you with various trouble shooting and account issues, via a mobile phone app.
https://www.tpg.com.au/download

Regards,
David_M

David_M

Hi @kp80gp81 

I have escalated this to our hardware teams to get the firmware pushed out to your modem.

Give it 24-48hrs, then re-boot your modem and check if the updated has gone through.

Thanks,

bartknee
Level 2

I have the same modem as OP and also experiencing stability issues while on VPN. Can you upgrade my firmware as well:

Product type:HG659
Device ID:00E0FC-J3N8W16923007555
Hardware version: VER.B
Software version: V100R001C216B111

Shane

Hi @bartknee,

Please send me your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) to process this request.

Regards, 

I have the same modem as OP and also experiencing stability issues while on VPN. Can you upgrade my firmware as well:

Product type:HG659
Device ID:00E0FC-J3N8W16923007555
Hardware version: VER.B
Software version: V100R001C216B111

Shane

Thanks for sending me your details. The firmware upgrade has been requested expect an update for the next 3-5 working days. You may experience connection dropout once it becomes updated. Let us know should you require further assistance. Cheers! 

bartknee
Level 2

Hello,

After a long time I am now experiencing the same problems again, often loosing my connection when on VPN, typically this happens right at the start of a zoom call. Can we try another update? Or any other suggestion? 

Current  SoftwareVersion: V100R001C216B113

Shane

Hi @bartknee 

We can confirm that the modem/router has the latest firmware version. Could you shoot us a PM with your details so we can proceed with the initial investigation to fix the issues affecting the service.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

Hello,

After a long time I am now experiencing the same problems again, often loosing my connection when on VPN, typically this happens right at the start of a zoom call. Can we try another update? Or any other suggestion? 

Current  SoftwareVersion: V100R001C216B113