Flashing red light

Jaye
Level 2
Hi my NBN box has the chain light flashing red and making a ticking sound. This has been going on since 1pm today, and I haven’t had an internet connection since. I have received a text saying a tech won’t be around until Tuesday next week wtf!!! 6 days before you can tell me what’s going on!! Has anyone had the same problem and know the solution. Seriously it’s a joke that I’ll have no connection for 6 days when it’s most probably a 5 min fix
1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Welcome to the Community @Jaye

For customers experiencing any issues with their NBN service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage on the NBN network.

We have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage

If there are no known outages in your area, customers can proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link : https://www.tpg.com.au/support/nbn-fttc/problems_connect_internet_nbn_fttc

In your case, the issue can't be resolved via remote troubleshooting and requires an NBN technician to identify if there's an issue with the NBN line or equipment. Your assigned Engineer will be in touch with you via SMS or phone call as soon as an update becomes available.

BasilDV