TPG Community

Get online support

Having issues to connect to Internet via recently installed NBN

qijiang1974
Level 2

I have been requested to switch to NBN as the ADSL will be disconnected in the next couple of months in my area. 

TPG has posted the TPlink AC1600 modem to my place, and I connected the modem to the socket, however, the internet indicator is still solid off. 

This the same socket I connect to the ADSL modem. It has been 5 days without internet since the ADSL service was disabled in my place.  

Can anyone help to check where the issue is? 

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @qijiang1974,

Thanks for raising this to us, I would love to help and get to the bottom of this, to better understand the situation, Shoot me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

I have been requested to switch to NBN as the ADSL will be disconnected in the next couple of months in my area. 

TPG has posted the TPlink AC1600 modem to my place, and I connected the modem to the socket, however, the internet indicator is still solid off. 

This the same socket I connect to the ADSL modem. It has been 5 days without internet since the ADSL service was disabled in my place.  

Can anyone help to check where the issue is?