TPG can you update the firmware on my router. Current firmware version is

V100R001C216B111

Thanks Robert
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Will

Hi @rfabbian

Your modem's firmware has been updated.

Let us know if you still have other concerns.

Regards,

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Will

Hi @rfabbian

Welcome to the Community!

I was able to confirm that your modem's firmware can still be upgraded after pulling up your account using your community details.

I have already requested for an upgrade for your modem's firmware version. Keep an eye on this thread for updates.

Regards,

Will

Hi @rfabbian

Your modem's firmware has been updated.

Let us know if you still have other concerns.

Regards,

rfabbian
Level 2

Thanks this has fixed the problem of my 2011 macbook air having issues with our home wireless

Ahra_G

Glad to hear, @rfabbian

Should any additional assistance arise, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again. 

Cheers! 

David_M

Hi @johnkf 

What modem model is it? Is it a TPG supplied modem?

thanks,

David_M

Hi @johnkf 

If the wifi is turned ''OFF'', you will need to go into the modem to turn them back ''ON''.

It is best to leave the wifi channels on AUTO.

Try using you devices on the 2.4ghz spectrum for a short well to see if performance improves.

Wireless interference can cause various issues with your WiFi network. If all of your devices connected to via WiFi are affected, then you may need to change some wireless settings. We've created an article that will guide you on How to improve your home network.
https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Featured-Articles/Easy-Steps-to-Improve-Wi-Fi-Connection-In-Your-Hom...

Regards,
David_M

Ken-C
Hi there             

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your CID (customer identication number) or your mobile phone number so can look at this service for you 

kind regards

sajalm
sajalm

Hi @johnkf ,

Thank you for sending me your details, I have raised you issue, one of our team member will contact you,

Regards,

Sajal