TPG Community

Get online support

How to order TPG modem for FTTC NBN?

sasap
Level 2

TPG Move House was contacted when I relocated to my new home to switch my connection/account from FTTB to FTTC. During the process, I was not given the option to purchase or update my TPG modem. Is there any way for me to accomplish it right now?

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi sasap. We can arrange our Accounts Team to contact you to discuss details of getting a new modem/router but we can also try to use the existing TPG modem/router from your old address and configure it to the new NBN FTTC connection. Could you please confirm the make and model number of the device?

Regards,

TPG Move House was contacted when I relocated to my new home to switch my connection/account from FTTB to FTTC. During the process, I was not given the option to purchase or update my TPG modem. Is there any way for me to accomplish it right now?

sasap
Level 2
Thank you, Shane. As requested, my FTTB TPG modem that I used is Huawei HG630 (Home Gateway), SSID: TPG - HHFH
BasilDV

Hi @sasap

Are you currently connected to the internet using the old modem/router?

If you want to change or replace your old modem/router, we'd like to assess your account on what we can offer.

Shoot me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number.

BasilDV