Huawei HG630 Firmware

SOLVED Go to solution
dylanmckendry
Level 2

Hi, I have a Huawei HG630 modem for FTTB. Last night it stopped working and now is asking for a firmware image. Where can I get a firmware image from?

TPG ERROR.PNGare.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

We'd like to check if a new firmware is available for your modem/router.

Please send us a private message with your account details.

While on it, have you also tried to perform a hard/factory reset to the modem/router? If not, try it first as well.

BasilDV

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
BasilDV

Hi @dylanmckendry 

What troubleshooting have you tried so far?

Are you seeing the said details on the modem/router interface, or it appears when you open a browser?

All of your devices are not able to access the internet?

BasilDV

dylanmckendry
Level 2

Hi @BasilDV 

Thanks for the reply. The screenshot was from the webpage of the modem. When it first starts up I am able to log into the modem but then after about 2 minutes it restarts and shows then screen I posted above. I cannot get the modems admin page when this shows as it replaces the admin page at http://192.168.1.1/.

If I restart the modem, the process repeats. In the modems log lines, this message appears each time it resets.

Daemon Management cms 1  Factory reset.

No devices are able to connect to the internet. The modem was just bridged to my router, so the LAN and WiFi is still functioning.

dylanmckendry
Level 2

Hi @BasilDV 

It seems to have fixed itself. The Huawei HG630 is no longer rebooting itself. The settings were all reset but once I reconfigured it, it works. Hopefully it stays that way...

Cheers

Dylan

dylanmckendry
Level 2

Hi @BasilDV 

I spoke too soon. It worked for a few minutes and then reset itself again. Is there some firmware I could try upload to the update screen?

My guess is the modem is cactus but may as well try.

Cheers

Dylan

BasilDV

We'd like to check if a new firmware is available for your modem/router.

Please send us a private message with your account details.

While on it, have you also tried to perform a hard/factory reset to the modem/router? If not, try it first as well.

BasilDV