TPG Community

Get online support

Huawei HG659 modem firmware

yuenfamily
Level 2

Hi,

Is there a firmware update available for this modem model?

Kind regards,

yuenfamily

8 REPLIES 8
Riezl

Hi @yuenfamily , please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and check if your modem has the latest firmware.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Riezl

Hi @yuenfamily , thanks for sending the details via PM. We have already requested a firmware upgrade and we'll let you know once an update is received.

yuenfamily
Level 2

Thank you!

Riezl

You're welcome. Cheers!

TePeGe123
Level 2

I'm also curious to know about my firmware which is the same make and model

My modem connects to the internet but keeps dropping out after 10mins more or less

Shane

Hi @TePeGe123,

Welcome to the community!

Here is the latest firmware for our supplied Huawei HG659

• B113 is the most recent NBN Firmware
  • B013 is the most recent FTTBW Firmware

Please confirm the devices affected with the dropouts, in the event that these are connected via Wi-FI, it could be a Wireless Interference. 

here are some articles that you may find helpful.

Please see links below.

Let us know how it will go.

I'm also curious to know about my firmware which is the same make and model

My modem connects to the internet but keeps dropping out after 10mins more or less

TePeGe123
Level 2

Hardware version:VER.B

Software version:V100R001C216B013

The actual internet connection (connection duration) drops every 10mins. My laptop is connected via ethernet cable and i only have 3-6 wireless devices connected to the modem at most.

Any ideas?

Shane

Thanks for the additional details, @TePeGe123

Shoot me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file). Also include your best contact number and preferred time. We'll have one of our Technicians contact you for real-time test and investigation.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Hardware version:VER.B

Software version:V100R001C216B013

The actual internet connection (connection duration) drops every 10mins. My laptop is connected via ethernet cable and i only have 3-6 wireless devices connected to the modem at most.

Any ideas?