TPG Community

Get online support

I want to lodge a complaint

angie87yc
Level 2
I have appointments for a installation on the 4/11 and after the technician came and said a shortfall of network I change my appointment to the 6/11 and get the landlord to done the job. I received email and text that confirm my appointment on the 6/11 and end up no one coming for the installation. I call on the 6/11 around 4pm and spoke to regine regarding this and according to tpg that will call me back after they send an escalation ticket to nbn and end up I call from Saturday and till this morning and spoke to ty, can and another one guy this morning and my problem is not resolve as because this is the mistake from the nbn for not coming for the installation and I'm frustrated on the delay and delay and and I still get an appointment till the 18/11. I wish to cancel the service if I can. I'm so so so frustrated and disappointed with the service.
1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @angie87yc ,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, I am sad to learn that network shortfall affected the installation of the service. I would like to take this opportunity to turn around your experience and get to the bottom of this. 

To better understand the situation, send me a Private Message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) also include your best contact number and preferred time.

I will raise this to our Provisioning Team and have them contact you to provide an update.

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@angie87yc wrote:
I have appointments for a installation on the 4/11 and after the technician came and said a shortfall of network I change my appointment to the 6/11 and get the landlord to done the job. I received email and text that confirm my appointment on the 6/11 and end up no one coming for the installation. I call on the 6/11 around 4pm and spoke to regine regarding this and according to tpg that will call me back after they send an escalation ticket to nbn and end up I call from Saturday and till this morning and spoke to ty, can and another one guy this morning and my problem is not resolve as because this is the mistake from the nbn for not coming for the installation and I'm frustrated on the delay and delay and and I still get an appointment till the 18/11. I wish to cancel the service if I can. I'm so so so frustrated and disappointed with the service.