TPG Community

Get online support

Internet connected on all devices but there is no internet access

Callumfleming21
Level 2
Hello,

The last couple of weeks my internet has been having a regular problem. Throughout the day randomly, it will disconnect and not reconnect for some time. We have called before and been told to reset the modem in which it brought a temporary fix, however the problem still persists. It’s important to note when resetting the modem, it takes several hours before it works again. It’s not got to the point where myself and my housemates are extremely annoyed with this continued problem. I’m looking for help as the call centres are currently not working and would really like a solution to this problem ASAP as I have university exams to sit extremely soon.

Thanks,
Callum.
5 REPLIES 5
sajalm
Callumfleming21
Level 2
Hello,

Thank you for the fast reply. Unfortunately after following the steps in the links provided, the internet is still not working. However now the internet is not connected at all with a red flashing light on the connection symbol of the NBN box. If again tried resetting it but it still remains to be unchanged. Help is unfortunately still needed!

Thanks,
Callum.
Callumfleming21
Level 2
Hello,

Update, the NBN box is now connected and no longer has a red flashing light. However, the DSL light is still not on therefore, the internet is still not working.

Thanks,
Callum.
Callumfleming21
Level 2
Hello,

Update again! Internet is still out, with both the power light and connection light staying a solid blue, but no lights on the DSL and LAN lights. Been about 6 hours since I was first effected and honestly am not very happy about it.

Thanks,
Callum.
Ahra_G

Hi @Callumfleming21

For customers experiencing any issues with their service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage.

Check our Service Status page for any known outages. 

If you're on NBN, we have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage

If there are no known outages in your area, you can proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link: Troubleshooting No Internet Connection

I've ran a remote test and have detected that your internet is now working. 

Should you require further assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know. 

Regards,

Ahra_G