TPG Community

Get online support

Internet disconnection issues

SOLVED Go to solution
Crypto
Level 2

For the past few weeks, the internet kept disconnecting and reconnecting. Im using a TD - 8817 ADSL2+ Modem Router.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Good day @Crypto.

Just doing a follow up. Are you still experiencing the dropout issue with your service? Were you able to check your home phone (if any) if it has a static noise or issues? If yes, please contact your phone provider since any fault on their network will affect the internet service.

If none, please shoot me a private message of your preferred time and best number to be contacted by our Tech team.

Kind regards,

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Shane

Hi @Crypto,

Welcome to the community!

I'd love to help.

I'd like to know on which device(s) you experience this connectop dropouts and what troubleshooting have you done so far.

Cheers.

Crypto
Level 2

The computer, phone wifi, basically every device that requires internet and wifi. Ive tried resetting the modem, unplugging everything and replugging. Ive even tried to use the D6300 WiFi DSL Modem Router. Is the modem i currently have too old?

BasilDV

Good day @Crypto.

We can't really tell if it's the modem issue as we want to check further your account. We were unable to locate any account under your community details.

Please shoot me a private message of your TPG username or CID number.

Regards,

BasilDV

Thank you for sending your TPG username via PM, @Crypto.

I've checked the account and learned that you have an internet only account with us and your home phone is from a different provider. If there's an issue with your home phone, the internet service will be affected as well.

Did you check your home phone if the line is clear or if there's any issues with it? If it's clear. We'd like to arrange a call from our Tech team to look into it further. Just PM me your preferred time and best number to be contacted.

If you can hear any noise or issues with your home phone, then you need to report it to your phone provider.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

Good day @Crypto.

Just doing a follow up. Are you still experiencing the dropout issue with your service? Were you able to check your home phone (if any) if it has a static noise or issues? If yes, please contact your phone provider since any fault on their network will affect the internet service.

If none, please shoot me a private message of your preferred time and best number to be contacted by our Tech team.

Kind regards,